Dear LPC members, see below for the spring news.
- Drop-in play starts May 1st, 8-11am. All courts. All levels. Please use the sign-up board and share the courts if people are waiting to play.
Also, 11am -noon and 5pm until dark drop-in play on courts 1, 2, 3 and the front tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis). All levels.
- Open play 11am-1:00pm on courts 4, 5, 6, and back tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis).
1pm-5pm Open play on all courts.
*5pm until dark open play on courts 4, 5, 6 and the back tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis).
*Starting May 8, courts 4, 5, and 6 will be used for Ladder Leagues on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 6-7:30pm.
- Intro to Pickleball, formerly known as “New Player Night” will start on Tuesday, May 16, 6-7:30pm. Volunteers will help new players learn the basics of pickleball These participants will be using the sign-up board and sharing the courts during evening drop-in time with other players.
- Ladder League information and sign-up email will be sent to our LPC members this week, and play will begin the week of May 8.
- *Starting May 8, courts 4, 5, and 6 will be used for Ladder League play on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6-8pm.
- The AED is located in the shed.
- There are club pickleballs in the shed for drop-in play, and umbrellas for the tables in the storage box.
- The combination for the shed and storage box is 1001. Please don’t share the combination with non-members.
- If you are the last player(s) at the courts, please check to see that everything is put away (pickleballs, umbrellas), and that the shed and box are locked. Thank you!
- If the portable nets are not needed, please put them back along the fence (courts 4, 5, and 6). Please ask someone to help you if you aren’t sure of how to do this.
- The Conference Grounds gym is open for pickleball for the next two weeks if the weather is cold and/or rainy. Same schedule as in the past: 8-11am and noon-2pm Monday thru Friday. All levels. $5