Nice weather is bringing lots of pickleball players to Mulligan’s Hollow. Not everyone is a member of LPC, and we have lots of new members and visitors who are new to the schedule and procedures at Mulligan’s Hollow.
We are asking all of our LPC members to be friendly pickleball ambassadors and welcome new faces and show them the schedules and procedures for “Drop-In ” and “Open” play that are posted on the bulletin board located right next to the sign-up board. We need everyone’s help to maintain the cordial and welcoming atmosphere that Mulligan’s Hollow and LPC is known for, and to keep things running smoothly.
What’s the difference between “Drop-In” and “Open” play?
- Drop-in play: During scheduled Drop-In times everyone uses the sign-up board and shares the courts. Players go on the court as a foursome and play one game, then come off and sign-up again on the board. All courts, and all levels.
- Open play: During scheduled Open times the courts are open on a first come, first served basis, and players do not have to share their court.
Mulligan’s Hollow Schedule:
- Drop-in play Monday thru Saturday 8am-11am all courts.
- Drop-in play Monday thru Friday 11am-1pm and 5pm until dark drop-in play on courts 1, 2, 3 and the front tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis). Use the sign-up board. All levels.
- Open play Monday thru Friday 11am-1:00pm on courts 4, 5, 6, and back tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis).
- Open play Monday thru Friday 1pm-5pm All courts.
- Open play Friday 5pm until dark Courts 4, 5, and 6, and back tennis courts (if no one is playing tennis).
- Open play Saturday noon until dark. All courts.
- Open play Sunday all day until dark. All courts.
- Mon.and Wed. 6pm-7:30 Ladder Leagues will be playing on courts 4, 5, and 6.
- Thursday 5pm-8pm Ladder Leagues will be playing on courts 4, 5, and 6.
Please note: When playing on the tennis courts, if tennis players need the court, please finish your game and then move the portable net(s) off the tennis court(s) and put them back along the fence behind courts 4, 5, and 6.
We appreciate everyone helping to keep Mulligan’s Hollow a great place to play pickleball and have fun!