September 16 and 17 at Mulligan’s Hollow
Dear LPC members,
You have been fine tuning your game all summer, so grab a partner and join the fun!
- Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles will play on Saturday, Sept. 16.
- Mixed doubles will play on Sunday, Sept. 17.
- Check-in and warm-up will start at 8am and tournament play will start at 9am both Saturday and Sunday.
- Participants must be current LPC members. Non-members may join our club and pay their 2023 dues ($25/calendar year) on our club website lakeshorepickleball.com by clicking the “join our club” button. Players must become a member by August 21, 2023 in order to play in this tournament. If you are receiving this email, then you are already a current member!
- Tournament entry fee is $30 per person and is the total cost whether you play one day or both days. Fee includes a t-shirt, snacks, and medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each division.
Mens’ shirts are short sleeved, and women’s shirts are sleeveless.
- LPC members may register for the tournament and pay online on our club website lakeshorepickleball.com . Login and click the “LPC Club Classic Member’s Tournament” heading at the top of the page. Complete the form and pay the $30 entry fee online.
- If you prefer to pay by mail, download and print the entry form, and mail form and check to: Lakeshore Pickleball Club PO Box 421 Grand Haven, Mi 4941.
- Each partner must register individually and pay their $30 entry fee online.
- Deadline for entering the LPC Club Classic Members Tournament is August 21.
- Limit of 50 teams each day.
- Deadline for registering is August 21!
This is a fun, but competitive tournament! Teams will be placed in brackets according to the age of the younger team member and the team member with the higher skill level.CLICK TO REGISTER